Tuesday 24 May 2016

Wax Wax Baby, or How I Gave up Candle Melts

I gotta admit that I was a product junkie going back a long time. I'd done the candles, and the tealights with the melts and I'd done the oils with the tealights and the plug-in air fresheners and the aerosol air fresheners and the weird battery operated scented shades smuggled from the USA. I'd tried all the scented home fragrancing options because none of them gave me exactly what I wanted.

But Scentsy... oh Scentsy.



Scentsy bars come in these delicious smelling bars formed of 8 cubes. All you do is break off a cube of wax, a bit like breaking off a square of Dairy Milk and throw it into the Scentsy warmer.



That one itty bitty cube of wax lasts for ages, the smell is stronger, the scent is more true because you aren't burning off the top notes of the fragrance. I love candles and how they look, but if you are going for fragrance, you gotta try the Scentsy wax. They are delicious. Over 80 scents to choose from, what is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment