Thursday 20 September 2012

I love being a Scentsy Consultant for a lot of reasons, but getting emails like this actually make me a little misty eyed.

Here's what the testimonial reads if it's a bit small to see properly:

"Hi Karen,
I met you at the Baby Show at the Excel Centre a few weeks ago, where my little boy, Sebastian spotted Mollie the Monkey. After purchasing Mollie and filling her with the scent of lavender (in an aim to get Seb to sleep better) she has not left Seb's side!!! Mollie is without a doubt my little man's favourite toy and has hugely improved his sleep patterns! Since having his new friend, he now goes down for sleeps awake and just snuggles into Mollie instead, also sleeping longer and better; he is a happier bunny and I am a happier Mummy!!! Please see attached pics of the adventures of Mollie and Seb x I would just like to say thank you for a wonderful, quality product!!
Love Liz & Sebastian xxx"

I met the yummy mummy (yes you are!) Liz at the Baby Show, like she said. I just don't know if I can add anymore to the testimonial. It makes me so happy. Seb is possibly the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen- after my own of course.

Liz has recently told me that Seb is now taking Mollie the Monkey to nursery with him and she's a great comfort to him there as well. The scent is probably helping him feel relaxed like he does at home.

Buy Mollie or any of her friends and YOUR CHOICE of scent pak here: BUY HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment