Friday 11 April 2014

Spring has Sprung!!!

I couldn't be more excited about Easter and school holidays and chocolate easter eggs! Why does easter egg chocolate taste sooooo much better than regular chocolate bars? Is it the hope of warmer weather embedded into it?

I'm shopping for shorts and skirts and just general ALL about the spring this year. I love when a season comes along that I just can't wait... like we've had a really hard winter. All that wet all winter and a bout of pnuemonia can just kiss it! It's spring now!

Scentsy are celebrating too with this sweet little bundle deal. We're talking about £20 off here! What a great Easter gift for those who can't have the chocolate.

You get: An Easter Egg warmer (with a lid! I love the ones with a lid!), a bar of Coconut Lemongrass (my most popular bar, by about double anything else), a bar of French Lavender (if you love lavender, this is a GOOD one. Some lavender can smell off, but this is a nice, true one.) and a bar of Lush Gardenia (seriously, if you don't think spring when you smell this one, I can no longer help you! hehe!) Great deal, great bundle and we're excited as we don't get offers like this too often!

Check out my website for all details: https://wicklesskaren.scentsy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment