Thursday 1 May 2014

Cancun!



I am so excited I can barely STAND it!!

Every January, Scentsy host a Leadership Retreat in Cancun, Mexico at the Palace Resort. Those consultants who have reached Director level or above may attend, but you have to pay for the week (at a reduced rate) and purchase your own flights.

Hold on to your hats.

Scentsy are running a summer incentive. Those who qualify by earning points for sales, and team sales will be sent to the Leadership Retreat ALL EXPENSES PAID.

Seriously.

I am so excited about this opportunity. I want to take as many people with me as I can. Get in touch: email karen.wickless@gmail.com, call me 07875 744 536, facebook message me: Karen McNay Kerans, or send a carrier pigeon... just get in touch to sign up and we can make a plan to get you there with some extra cash in your pocket. I can take team from the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland and Australia. Let's goooooo!

JOIN my team! Let's go to Cancun!

No comments:

Post a Comment