Wednesday 23 April 2014

Let's PAR-TAY

So, here's the thang with Scentsy. It's a "Party Plan Company". Which means that the bread and butter of the business is meant to be the parties!

I've found in my 3 years that when people let go and have that party, they really enjoy it and they greatly enjoy the free and half-price products. But there are so many reservations to having a good party and that's crazy! Cer-azy. I tell hostesses that ask me about a party, but say they are worried about attendance that they should plan on 4 guests to get some good freebies. Which is soooo not a lot.

Then you add in that people can take a set of testers beforehand into work or church or the gym or the PTA meeting and collect orders.

I know that culturally here, people can be a bit more reserved about a parties in their homes. That is where taking an on-the-go party is the perfect solution.

Also, a party is a time to RELAX. Let ME take care of guests. Let me get people talking and smelling. There is absolutely no pressure at all. Who is going to feel comfy at a party like that? ugh. I've seen those types of party plan and I am cringing so hard even thinking about it. Parties are FUN.

Here's the goodies you can get from hosting breakdown:


That means for every £150 in sales, you're walking away with a 3 pack of wax and a £15 warmer. And it just goes up and up and up!

Do a bit of moving things around and fiddling and you could get your gift cupboard stocked for the year, get a couple warmers in the house and maybe a hand cream or body lotion in your favourite scent as a little treat?

Go on! contact me: https://wicklesskaren.scentsy.co.uk

PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment