Monday 14 April 2014

Scentsy is a family business. The family owners are involved in the consultants' needs and wants and their children remain part of their business. We are encouraged to use Scentsy to have more time to spend with our family.

I sell Scentsy because I was able to quit my job and stay home with my children, thanks to that income. And, super-interesting fact about this direct sales company, you can build a LEGACY with your business. That means that someday I will be able to retire and can pass my entire business onto my children and grandchildren. How cool is that?!

Here's how I like to involve my boys. I let them help me unpack my shipments. I give them my labels with my details to put on all of the products before they go on to customers. They love helping. They have even decided that they can sing Gangnam Style and because they are not allowed to say "sexy", they change it to "Scentsy". Love those little nerds!

For join information and ideas on how to work this around your family too, get in touch via email or phone: JOIN

And here's a slice of life: Helpful Children

(psst, the bar that he loves here is Lavaberry: Lush rose and jasmine mingled with bright grapefruit and fresh rhubarb.)

No comments:

Post a Comment