Monday 20 June 2016

Flash Sale or Scentsy Buddy 40% off!

Scentsy Buddy Sale, up to 40% off!

So who's included in this fab deal? We have Gilly the Monster. His little hood comes up and down and he's soooo soft


We have Eggmund The Chick, and you can take him in and out of his shell. He's my personal favourite, but I have a 'soft' spot for baby chicks:


Next up, is Pari the Poodle and she has that silky fur and little beret!


Finally, we have Gage the Robot. He is super cool and quite different. I remember when I was in school having Teddy Bear Picnics and I think Gage would be an awesome guest for something a little different:


Scent Paks Available are some that are no longer for sale, so snag them while you can. There are some past best-sellers in there:
• Apple Press
• Hemingway
• Honey Pear Cider
• Ice Hotel
• Mums & Marigolds
• My Home
• Oats & Honey
• Perfectly Pomegranate
• Rio Beach
• Skinny Dippin'
• Spiced Berries
• Sugar
• Vanilla Cream
• Very Merry Cranberry
• White Sands
• White Tea & Cactus

Please contact me directly on 07875 744 536 or Karen.wickless@gmail.com as I'm placing an order and may save you shipping if order qualifies. Or you can order directly here: https://wicklesskaren.scentsy.co.uk/Buy/Category/3213

Be QUICK. These kinds of things can sell out very quickly and people have been let down during flash sales in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment