Sunday 26 June 2016

Pink Tulips Exclusive Fragrance or Oh, Nevermind, just hurry up there's only so many spaces left!

MY WEBSITE TO SHOP OR PERUSE

Pink Tulips is the newest fragrance wax bar from Scentsy. It is an EXCLUSIVE summer fragrance and it is currently a LIMITED edition.


So the description leads me to believe it's a light floral with some sweeter fruity undertones. However, I have in my hot little hands some advance bars. It goes on sale 1 July. I very much feel like it's a cross between Pink Haze and Luna. Either way, I think you have to try it!

So to help you get a sample before you can buy it, I want to send one to you! FILL IN THIS FORM and then go stand outside and wait for your postman. Try and make some friends and pet some friendly dogs while you're waiting. There are limited samples, but at the moment I have many left that I want to go to a loving home. All I ask in return is that you fill in a review telling me what you think on my facebook business page. You can do that? I know you can!



I want to talk to you! Call me, maybe? 07875 744 536 karen.wickless@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment