Sunday 12 June 2016

Shark Week Commences the 26th June or A Shark in the Hand



Introducing Stevie the Shark!!

Stevie is so soft and cuddly and comes with your choice of Scent Pak.



I think he's an excellent addition for the upcoming Shark Week on Discovery Channel. This started in the US years ago and it's become quite a cult thing pulling all the shark lovers out of the woodwork.

But do you remember on Friends when Monica thought that watching shark attacks turned Chandler on? That still makes me laugh!

Either way, I bet you know someone who is fascinated with sharks and would love to cuddle one who smells of their favourite fragrance!

We also have a Stevie the Shark scrubby buddy and you can create your own shark story in the bath!



Contact me directly to see if I can save you postage costs!
https://wicklesskaren.scentsy.co.uk
07875 744 536
karen.wickless@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment